- A blue pottery ash tray made of ceramic.
- The ash tray 10cm diameter and 6.5cm high.
- The ceramic body is handcrafted.
- Can be used in hotels, bars, restaurants, catering, decorations, home, offices, schools, institutions, picnic, party, dining room, marriage halls, wedding functions etc.
- Always clean with warm soapy water and a soft cloth to keep it looking like new for decades.
- Preparation time is 7-10 days. (Each piece is completely prepared by hand)
- The blue color associated with blue pottery is prepared by mixing crude Copper Oxide with Salt/Sugar in a kiln and which turns blue from an its original purple tinge.
- It stands out from traditional pottery, since no clay is used in preparing the dough.
- The ‘dough’ is prepared by mixing Multani Mitti (Fuller’s Earth), borax, tragacanth gum (Gond Katira), quartz stone powder, powdered glass, and water.
- Normal delivery time is 5-7 days.
- In some cases artisans don’t have enough capital to sustain an inventory and they get into production right after they receive the order which might take up to 3 weeks.
- It would be great help to these small artisans, if you give them this opportunity and the patience to have an article created just for you.
- Artcliq supports all strata of artisans and believes customer like you could help revive this slowly diminishing eco-system.
- International deliveries will be charged extra and the time might vary depending on the country. Any customs levied as per the country regulations will be borne by the customer.
- Since the products are handmade, there would always be some uniqueness added each time an artisan creates even the same piece of craft; due to the human touch.
- Hence there might be some variations in size and shape compared with the picture shown above.
|Manufacturer||Monica Blue Art Pottery|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Item part number||MBAP_0010|
|Product Dimensions (Diameter X Height)||10 cm x 6.5 cm|
|Packer||Artcliq (Empowerizer LLP)|
|Item Weight||under 1 Kg|